MOOSE135 PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The New SmugMug is Here!

Tuesday, SmugMug unveiled a complete rebuild of their photo-hosting site, with a whole new look and new features. It hasn't received a warm welcome from some users, but moving to the new format was fairly painless for me. I still have some tweaking to do - and I'll need to make a few changes here, once I figure out all the HTML stuff that has to be modified to look more like my SmugMug site.

Since it's been a while since I last updated this (yes, a very long while...) let me share a few recent photos.

Space Shuttle Discovery at the National Air & Space Museum Udvar-Hazy Center

July 27 - Up close with Space Shuttle Discovery at the National Air and Space Museum.

The Presidents Race at Nationals Ballpark, Washington, DC. I had to go all the way to Washington to watch the Mets lose...

July 26 - The Presidents Race at Nationals Ballpark, Washington DC.

Charlotte, NC skyline

July 1 - Charlotte skyline

No comments:

Post a Comment